Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why I Love Sucking Cock

This last week, we were bedded down on an air mattress in a small room, shared with our son.  Not much chance for a sexual interlude, but on the last morning there, I went to wake H so that we could get going.

As he mumbled about my intrusion on his sleep, he asked what I was doing there.

"I am here to give you a blow job."  He smiled until I followed up with, "but we probably don't have time and you probably need to get up and use the restroom."

He surprised me by moving my head down to his pajama bottoms and breathing, "I already peed."

As I went to work on him without hesitation, I found the head sliding easily past my lips and down my throat.  It felt like I was sucking a lollipop - one that I had not had in a while and one that I greatly missed.

The door was open, and we were in a house with our kids, his parents, his adult siblings, some random dogs and who knows who else.

And I really didn't care.

Apparently, neither did he, as he pushed me down even further and began verbally encouraging my efforts.  "That is so good baby.  Oh yes, baby."

I have given him blow jobs in many public places - around many family members - risking certain detection.

And I always do it, because well, once I start and he reaches a certain point, he will not let me stop.  I don't think he can stop.  I think he loses a bit of rational awareness of his surroundings and is focused one hundred percent on me and him.  Joined together in one of the most intimate ways imaginable.

And that is why I love sucking cock.  H's, anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost a week ago, Spanky at Bright Bottom, home of the Cock Worshipping Subs Network, challenged us to write a Nobel prize-worthy essay with the title "Why I Love Sucking Cock".

Well, I hedged on taking up the challenge - for a couple of reasons.  One - I had some other blogs germinating in my mind and I wanted to work on those.

The second reason was not so straight forward (Kitty looks around nervously) - I am not sure that I deserve to be a cock worshipping sub.

Oh, you heard me.  I am not sure that I belong in this club.  And yes, I am the #2 member of a glorious dozen or more (always looking for new additions!).

I have written a lot about how much I enjoy a good blow job and I have continually noted that submission and cock sucking seem to go hand in hand, but I never thought that I would or could suck on any man's cock.  It is H that I love sucking on - his perfect penis - I just can not seem to get enough of having a go at it.

So, as long as I am with H (forever?), I will remain a loyal CWS, but should that change, no promises.  And I am proud to say that many of my fellow bloggers appear to feel the same way about their men.  Which I think is pretty darn cool.

20 comments:

  1. You belong at least as much as I do, girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So here we both are... and oh, I'm staying in the club! I didn't mean to sound unappreciative, I just like to clarify - it is H. Not all. :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading that a lot. I agree with Conina, you definitely belong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Spanky - I am glad you liked it.

      There were several ways I could go with this challenge and this is where I landed.

      Good idea.

      Delete
  3. It's very cool and I think you belong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific post Kitty. I am sure that H really appreciates your efforts.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, he seems to. :) (Wish I could wink here.)

      Delete
  5. Kitty, are you saying that you've never sampled another one? Or do you mean that you prefer H's to all others, and he's ruined you for anyone else? :-)

    Just curious...it wasn't clear to me from your post. Regardless of which answer is the correct one, H is a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that I love doing it for H and I have not always felt that way. I have always seen it as more of a chore elsewhere. However, when I think further, I also have always considered the blow job to be even more intimate than sex. Not sure why, but it does feel that way to me. So, it makes sense that H is the one I like for this particular activity - because we have the intimacy (which meets my feelings about the act).

      Thanks for the question and the comment!

      Delete
  6. I think the caveat about cock-worshipping (that is unstated but implied) is that we're talking about a cock that we're intimate with, and comes attached to the person we're in love with. No? As far as subs and blowjobs go anyway, I should think there is an intrinsic understanding that the loving of cock is invariably tied to the ability to trust and be sub. Ergo, we're talking about a specific cock. That of our Doms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is true for some, but not for others - some people truly just enjoy it for the sake of doing it and I don't in any way think that's a bad thing. It just is not true for me. As I told Jake above, I often viewed it as a chore previous to this relationship, but there are actual cock worshipping boys and girls that just love cock. And I love them for that too! :)

      Delete
  7. I think it is okay to just want to be a CWS for your hubby. That is the only reason I love to give DH a bj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, I think that is okay too. :) In a big way.

      I appreciate you saying so too!

      Delete
  8. I'm one of those CWS that have had many a cock in her mouth. Sometimes it was for the purposes of manipulation, sometimes for the feeling of power it gave me. With Musicman it is purely for the pleasure, both his and mine.

    I did not take Spanky's challenge, for several reasons. First, I had other things going on and just haven't had the time. The second is I think mine would be more about the evolution of my feelings about the act of giving a blowjob. It is something that has always been prominent in my life and covered a wide range of emotions. Maybe someday I will explore that thought further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever decide to, I would love to hear it - but I am with you - it is actually a more complex issue than I can really relate here.

      Power is definitely an underlying factor though!

      Delete
  9. You echoed so much what mouse feels doing that for Daddy!

    It's sooo wonderful!

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful. And H loved this post, he let me do it again yesterday. :) Lucky!

      Delete
  10. I'm learning to love it again. I used to really and truly enjoy it for nothing more than the power rush. To literally have a man sometimes whimpering at my feet. Then of course I met MDK who is dominant in every way. He doesn't whimper and he looks me in the eyes and pleasures me while I do it. Now that's the sort of man that I will become a total CWS for. But now it's not for power its for submission and love. I also know that he is trusting me with a very intimate part of his body. It's an awesome exchange. Loved your post, Kitty. (Or have you changed to the Italian version already?)
    ~Addy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bratty Adaline - there is still power in it for me, as well as submission and love.

      It is totally an awesome exchange.

      (still) Kitty

      Delete

Hey! We are all here just trying to figure stuff out, one step at a time. Please feel free to step into the conversation!