Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pain Slut

Laying in bed, we were drifting off to sleep.  Then my hand reached over and his hand reached over.  I started playing with his cock and he started playing with my breasts.

"I think you really like touching my ass.  I like it when you touch my ass."  I am starting to ask for more, which is where our brand of submissiveness is taking us.

"You're just figuring this out?"  As his hand moved down, I flipped onto my stomach and continued fondling him.

I was settling in for a nice night of vanilla loving.  I might be so bold as to say, I was looking forward to a nice night of vanilla loving.

Then his hand left my ass as he rolled over and started rummaging for something.

Ah, the flogger.

"You don't have to do that," I protested.  For some reason, I have worked myself into a headspace where I enjoy the spanking, the flogging, the whatnot and he does it only because I enjoy it.  Not because he enjoys it.  That is probably a false assumption on my part.

Despite my words, he does what he wants and he started flogging my ass.  The position meant some errant strings landed straight against my pussy and whipped at my clit.

I clearly remember telling someone in a comment the other day that pussy spanking was not for me.  And I did close my legs a bit more to stop the bites.

But then I opened them.  And clamped them back shut after shivers of pain went straight through me.

He stopped flogging and I turned around to suck on his nice full cock.  "I want to suck you.  I want to suck that nice cock of yours.  Would you like that?"  Yes, I am the talker in this little episode.  I didn't hear any complaints.

I put my ass in the air towards his face as I kneeled over and started just enjoying his cock.  I wasn't working toward any type of conclusion.  I was enjoying the taste.  The texture and the feel.  It was nummy.

"We might need the feather duster here."

"Then you will have to go get it.  It's in the other room."

As I hopped eagerly off the bed and went to get it, I was curious.  The feather tickler with the crop like handle had lain dormant for a while, but I well remembered its little red welts and stinging hand.

I returned to position and began kissing him down there, while he started tickling my ass and sliding the feathers up through my pussy.

"Ohhhhh," I said around a mouthful of cock, "My pussy is so wet."  He kept sliding the tickler up and down my slit, teasing me and making me give little grunts of pleasure.

Then I felt the handle on my ass.  It was a little tapping feeling, like a notification that a smack was coming.  He was doing it repeatedly - six or seven times on each cheek.  My squirming about was becoming intense.

I stopped sucking and lifted my head.  The next little tap was a bruising stripe.  I put my head back down and sucked away.  The taps felt the same as before.  I tested what was happening by raising my head off the cock once more and yes, they hurt again.

A part of me marveled - he was hitting with the same force, but cock in mouth = little tapping feeling; empty mouth = painful striping welts.  Oh my god, this is how it happens - this is how you get to those extreme things I heard tell of; one experience at a time.  I am a pain slut.

Then his fingers came and started rubbing my clit.

I began bucking around his cock. I had a fleeting concern that I might cause him damage if I came with my jaw or with my teeth, but I still heard no complaints.

I bucked my way to completion.  The contractions rocked through my whole body until I lay, momentarily sprawled, cock still in mouth, all over the bed.

I turned my body around his cock so that my tongue could flick that sensitive spot under the bulb while I continued to suck.  Now.  Now I had purpose and with purpose, I brought him to a very resounding contracting completion as well.  He came more than I remember in recent months until he also lay sprawled, all over the bed.

Then the famous sleep of the goodly fucked took over and that was it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures from Old Erotic Art on Tumblr.  There are some great historical photos there... go check it out.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And it is nicely supplemented by the poem on your blog today (that I went and read after I wrote this) - caressing, a word I should have used above. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, dear. Fuck yeah! I don't know when I became a pain slut either, but I'm not complaining. I also love that image.

    I had a good time too but I'm still writing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will look forward to it!

      Pain slut vs. Daddy Dom coming up from my musing side, I think.

      Delete
  3. Sexy! Oh I love the sleep after some nice fuckery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it too! Good to see you baby. Been missing you. :)

      Delete
  4. Mmm, I love the snuggles that lead to the touch, that lead to completion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the snuggles and wherever they do or do not leave, but it starts with finding someone to snuggle. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. sounds like a wonderful time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds wonderful. I never thought of myself as a pain slut but hmmm, I guess I am too. I love being spanked and played with. I always worry that I might hurt my husband's cock when I am enjoying his attention too much. I am afraid of biting down. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I pause on the word pain slut myself, I am not sure I want to live that, but I do get something when things are pinched and tweaked and pounded a bit. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh yes! Me too, for all of that, both being a pain slut and not being entirely comfortable with being that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... and it seems to only escalate as time goes on - both the need and the nervousness around that need. SMH.

      Delete

Hey! We are all here just trying to figure stuff out, one step at a time. Please feel free to step into the conversation!