Monday, May 7, 2012

Fantasy: Exhibitionist

Ever since I was a fairly young lass, I have had a strange desire to bare my breasts at people.  H lets me do it to him all the time and manages to come up with a smile each time.  (Have I mentioned how much I love him???)   And by do it to him, he could be watching a playoff game on TV, I will walk through the room and lift my shirt in my signature "flasher" move.

In a random Internet search, I came across a play party and one of their sponsor's, a swingers cruise, and I was fantasizing about what a play party would look like in our particular dynamic.  Frankly, I am easily embarrassed and H gets a little silly sometimes (he definitely did at the Lap Dance), so it is not an easy picture to convey.

But I did think of one look that suddenly felt right - on me a mask (one that just goes across my eyes, like batman) and a top with my breasts completely bare.  Preferably one with breast cut-outs, so that there is material swathing the whole breast.  Is this a way to convey the illusion of bondage?

From there, H could direct the rest of it.  In that environment, with those two items, my imagination runs completely crazy.


Just a random fantasy that passed before my eyes this morning.

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a recipe for quite a fun evening! But is it fantasy only, or would you actually do it? Joy and I would have a hard time turning a fantasy like this into reality, but the cruise you mention might make a "safe" enough environment to enable something like this for us. There's something about being away from your normal life, cloaked in the anonymity of being with strangers that is liberating. Add the mask and the extra layer of anonymity it provides, and...I don't know. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Honestly. I am not sure that all fantasies are possible.

      But, I am already doing more things than I imagined, and the mask does seem to provide something of a "safe place". In the meantime, the fantasy is good.

      Delete
  2. It happens almost every day on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Females of all ages show their breasts to strangers while walking on the street. Not everyone, but a large number do experience the fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that where Girls Gone Bad came from as well - from a desire to bare one's breasts? I wonder why so many women feel that?

      Delete
  3. Fantasy can be a wonderful thing...

    Now this is going to sound totally whacko -- maybe. But sometimes when mouse nurses the baby in public...there's this odd rush that happens...Recently, mouse was in the living room, nursing and one of Daddy's friend's walked in. He saw what was going on...and politely excused himself...

    He was just there a moment...but it was...dunno...kinda exciting in a weird way...

    Of course then kiddo could be heard from the room saying, "ya mom's playing cow." After that the moment really died....

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not whacko, but it does kind of lend support to the anti-public breast feeding group. If they knew it really was linked to some sexiness.

      The body is both utilitarian and sensual... I say enjoy the good parts with the rest!

      Delete
  4. Love this, I have a bit of the exibitionist in me too. Though I don't know how far I would really go in reality. I'm not sure a mask would help me much since I have so much ink, it would be impossible to cover them and have any kind of fun :) There goes my anonymity, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think exhibitionism is alluring to many - maybe because it is forbidden. The mask is not so others won't recognize me - it is for me to feel somewhat brave. Does that make sense?

      Delete
    2. It does make sense. I guess for me a mask represents a shielding of the identity. If people don't know exactly who I am then it is easier to do things I normally wouldn't do.

      Delete
    3. I get that. It's funny, I wasn't thinking about it that way. Apparently, we all have different limits that we are working on. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I have a teeny tiny part of exhibitionism in my blood. I secretly want to post a spanking video, but I never would. Can't say I haven't thought about it though! Thanks for sharing your fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a picture of me licking my own nipple that I sent to H once that I have thought of putting up (on Fet probably) - but like you, I doubt it is going to happen.

      Of course, Riley - they say never say never. (Whoever "they" is...)

      Delete

Hey! We are all here just trying to figure stuff out, one step at a time. Please feel free to step into the conversation!